Initial Group On-Course Assessment & Program Enrollment (THIS PROGRAM IS COMPLETE FOR 2017)
Michael will accompany a small group of students for 9-Holes to observe strengths and weaknesses, which will assist him in building a comprehensive coaching program specific for the individual.
Before the Assessment - Michael will email all students a self assessment form that students will fill out and return prior to the group playing assessment. This assessment will give Michael information on the student's goals, strengths, and weaknesses prior to the on-course assessment.
After the Assessment - The group will meet with Michael to discuss the different coaching programs to choose from and enroll the student in the program of their choice.
9-Hole Assessment/Enrollment Price - Not available as of 5/1/17 (Private Assessments still available)
If you would prefer a private assessment please click HERE for private options.
Monthly Improvement Plan
$350/month - limited to first 20 students to sign up
($399/month - Non-Members)
This program includes the following:
- Four (4) Hours of Private Coaching/month,
- Two (2) 90-minute Supervised Practice Sessions/month,
- Initial Club Fitting/Analysis to ensure you have properly fit equipment,
- Written Performance/Practice Plan to follow that optimizes improvement,
- Online Student Locker to view video and data from every lesson,
- Shot Tracker access for the duration of the program enrollment,
- Discount for additional lessons per month if you would like to do more than 4 ($80/hour additional).
This program is a monthly program and has limited space available. In order to be part of this program you must sign up for a minimum of 3 months.
If you sign up for all 6 months of summer (May 1st - October 31st), the final month will be $100 OFF.
VALUE OF $750 (SAVINGS OF $400)
To sign up please call 443-841-5438.