2017 Customized Junior Programs
College Prep Program (CPP)
The College Prep Program (CPP) is designed to prepare the competitive junior golfer with the best chance of success in college golf as possible. Each year there are only between 100-150 male scholarship opportunities for a future NCAA Division 1 student-athlete, and there are even less female scholarship opportunities. Each graduating class has THOUSANDS of juniors that are vying for one of those spots. You must plan and prepare accordingly to have a chance to get a golf scholarship.
Not only will this program prepare your son or daughter for college golf by improving the quality of their play, it will also provide them the opportunity to play and practice in front of Division 1 coaches. I regularly invite coaches to our facility to observe our practices and speak with our players, and this is an invaluable opportunity for your junior golfer.
The program requires a minimum of a 4-month commitment and includes the following:
- Three (3) One-Hour Private Lessons per month,
- One (1) Two-Hour Supervised Practice session per month (3rd Saturday of each month),
- One (1) Two-Hour Group Playing Lesson/On-Course Evaluation (1st Saturday of each month),
- Initial Club Fitting/Evaluation to ensure each junior has proper equipment,
- Online Locker to view videos from each lesson with MyTrackman.com,
- Assistance with tournament scheduling to ensure proper preparation,
- Access to NCAA college coaches across the country,
- 24/7 phone & email access for any questions or concerns.
The value of this program is over $500 per month.
Cost - $225/month
****That is an average of less than $30 per hour of coaching****
****THIS PROGRAM IS AVAILABLE TO THE FIRST 12 STUDENTS TO SIGN UP****
Lesson Cancellation Policy
Please be advised of our 48 hour cancellation policy. If less than 48 hour notice is given and your spot is unable to be filled, then you are responsible for payment of that booked time with the terms below. If for any reason you need to cancel your lesson, please call Michael on his cell or by email. In the event of inclement weather (i.e. poor driving conditions, etc) Michael will contact all students directly to discuss their lesson time and date.
Cancellation post-deadline policy is as follows:
1st Occurrence - 50% of fee is due.
2nd Occurrence - 100% of fee is due.
Payment can be made as part of your series or as a separate charge.